1. I was read Enid Blyton books as a child.
2. I hate vegetables. They’re basically grass.
3. My favorite Pixar film is Finding Nemo. Then Monsters Inc..
4. I loved Bratz growing up. I still think they’re better than Barbie.
5. I always curl my toes and feet inward without even realizing it.
6. When I was a little girl, I thought I wanted to become an artist when I grew up.
7. I call my cousin, Marian, Squirt and she calls me Stretch because of our insane height difference.
8. While I was taking ballet lessons as a child, my teacher told my mother that I trotted like a horse instead of danced. Clearly I wasn’t meant to become a ballerina.
9. The first movie I remember watching is 27 Dresses.
10. I’ve never had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
11. I attended three different elementary schools. One in Malaysia, two in Texas.
12. I suck at math.
13. My first phone was a Nokia.
14. The first thing I look for at an airport is an Auntie Anne’s.
15. I love watching the trailers that play before a movie starts.
16. I used to always say that I’d attend an out-of-state university, but ended up choosing one in Irving, Dallas.
17. The songs I’m currently playing on repeat are Girls Like You by Maroon5 and Back to You by Selena Gomez.
18. When I was very young, I’d refer to myself in third person plural.
19. My first imaginary friend was a pig with wings. For some reason this made my mother worry that Satan was befriending me. Also because of #18.
20. I don’t know how to ride a bike.